Kim Kardashian and Kanye West NOT Marrying at Versailles, Despite Report
10:41 am, December 4th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
The mag claims, “The famously over-the-top couple have set their sights on France’s famed Palace of Versailles for their much-anticipated nuptials.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tab, ”Kanye has never been married and wants a big [wedding].”
“They are not working with a budget,” adds the purported “insider.”
The tabloid goes on to say that the rapper will “treat her like she’s Marie Antoinette” at their alleged extravagant ceremony.
So, he’s planning to behead her after they exchange vows?
All joking aside, this story is completely untrue.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the magazine’s story is 100 percent “false.”
Our insider confirms, “They haven’t picked a location, date or wedding planner yet.”
Once again, Us Weekly jumps the gun.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired