Kim Kardashian & Kanye West “Getting Closer” to Doing Reality Show Together?
4:42 pm, July 17th, 2012
According to the subpar webloid, “Kanye and Kim are both enthused about doing a reality show based on their life together and momager Kris Jenner’s naturally, full steam ahead.”
HollywoodLife claims it has an “insider,” who says, “The cameras will follow the couple as they travel around the world, primarily in London, Paris, Italy and New York.”
“They want to show the plush life of Kim & Kanye,” notes the blog’s source, adding, “Kris thinks Kim should focus more on fashion and develop a line with Kanye, since he is so heavily involved in that world.”
The made-up “insider” goes on to say, “Kanye loves the idea! Kris is hoping Kanye’s famous friends like Jay Z and Beyonce will be ok with being filmed for certain segments.”
Once again, HollywoodLie, er, HollywoodLife has reported a complete falsehood.
A real source involved with the Kardashian franchise tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the webloid’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show