Kim Kardashian & Kanye West “Getting Closer” to Doing Reality Show Together?
4:42 pm, July 17th, 2012
According to the subpar webloid, “Kanye and Kim are both enthused about doing a reality show based on their life together and momager Kris Jenner’s naturally, full steam ahead.”
HollywoodLife claims it has an “insider,” who says, “The cameras will follow the couple as they travel around the world, primarily in London, Paris, Italy and New York.”
“They want to show the plush life of Kim & Kanye,” notes the blog’s source, adding, “Kris thinks Kim should focus more on fashion and develop a line with Kanye, since he is so heavily involved in that world.”
The made-up “insider” goes on to say, “Kanye loves the idea! Kris is hoping Kanye’s famous friends like Jay Z and Beyonce will be ok with being filmed for certain segments.”
Once again, HollywoodLie, er, HollywoodLife has reported a complete falsehood.
A real source involved with the Kardashian franchise tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the webloid’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- McKellen Marrying Stewart