Kim Kardashian & Kanye West “Getting Closer” to Doing Reality Show Together?
4:42 pm, July 17th, 2012
According to the subpar webloid, “Kanye and Kim are both enthused about doing a reality show based on their life together and momager Kris Jenner’s naturally, full steam ahead.”
HollywoodLife claims it has an “insider,” who says, “The cameras will follow the couple as they travel around the world, primarily in London, Paris, Italy and New York.”
“They want to show the plush life of Kim & Kanye,” notes the blog’s source, adding, “Kris thinks Kim should focus more on fashion and develop a line with Kanye, since he is so heavily involved in that world.”
The made-up “insider” goes on to say, “Kanye loves the idea! Kris is hoping Kanye’s famous friends like Jay Z and Beyonce will be ok with being filmed for certain segments.”
Once again, HollywoodLie, er, HollywoodLife has reported a complete falsehood.
A real source involved with the Kardashian franchise tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to the webloid’s tale.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss