Kim Kardashian Demands Kanye West Propose on Her 32nd Birthday?
5:56 pm, October 17th, 2012
Well, this is embarrassing.
In an attempt to explain its about-face, the tab claims that the pair had been battling “a lot of issues,” but now, “an engagement ring could change everything.”
A so-called “source” for the tabloid alleges that after West returned from Paris, Kardashian confronted him and “told him in no uncertain terms what was expected of him if he wanted the relationship to continue.”
And what terms were those?
The mag says Kardashian basically demanded that West “propose” on her 32nd birthday on October 21.
“She was not subtle about it,” notes the purported “insider,” who adds that she even let West know she’d be “very disappointed” if he didn’t buy her a bigger rock than Kris Humphries gave her.
The supposed source claims, “Kanye knows that if he doesn’t deliver a diamond, it could spell disaster for their relationship.”
OK! so obviously knows nothing about Kardashian and West’s romance, which is why it inaccurately reported the pair was breaking up around the same time they were spotted house hunting in Miami.
Now, the mag is simply trying to cover its tracks for being completely wrong about the couple, and in doing so is further digging itself into a hole with yet another lie about them.
In any case, a Kardashian insider tells Gossip Cop there’s ZERO truth to the mag’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?