Kim Kardashian Won’t Marry Kanye West Until She’s Worth $50 Million?
3:45 pm, September 5th, 2012
We weren’t aware they were engaged, but alright.
The mag says the reality star is “already worth a cool $38 million,” but has told her boyfriend “she will not be tying the knot with him until she’s valued at $50 million or more.”
A so-called “source” for the tab reasons, “Kanye’s worth nearly $100 million, so it will be a point of pride for her to go into the marriage with her own chunk of cash.”
Is $38 million not enough of a “chunk of cash”?
Or does Kardashian just want a nice round (completely arbitrary) number, like, 50?
Anyhow, the alleged insider goes on to claim, “Kanye knows she’s not after his money, but she’s making a thing out of this — it’s as though she’s in financial competition with him, and that’s not a good foundation for a marriage.”
West is supposedly so worried about Kardashian’s “competitive nature” that he “even suggested both attend couples counseling to deal with it,” notes the source.
The mag’s insider adds, “But Kim shot down the idea because she says this is a financial issue — not an emotional one.”
Actually, it’s a non-issue.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “stupid.”
If anything is going to hold Kardashian back from marrying West, it’s that she’s still legally married to Kris Humphries.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody