TAB: Kim Kardashian Fighting With Kanye West Over Money & Pregnant With His Baby
10:20 am, April 12th, 2012
The mag says that the ridiculously wealthy stars are battling over… money.
Specifically, Star claims that Kardashian is worried that West may not be rich enough for her.
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid says that during their recent New York City lunch date, “She kept asking him about his touring revenue, the properties he owns and his savings.”
The rapper supposedly “had to tell her to back off and chill out,” and assure her that “she has nothing to worry about,” claims Star.
But the tabloid’s “sources” say Kardashian “isn’t taking his statement at face value,” and has even “put her team to work investigating his financial health!”
One purported insider explains, “She wants to make sure that Kanye’s worth as much as she thinks,” and only then will she “move forward with the relationship.”
Oh, but that’s not all.
Star’s alleged source goes on to claim that after supposedly hooking up with West for weeks, “Kim is worried she could be pregnant!”
The mag evidences the fact that the reality star “was spotted leaving an L.A. medical building on April 7, deep in thought.”
OK, let’s do a quick recap of the tabloid’s claims.
Despite being incredibly rich in her own right, and having married Kris Humphries, who was considerably less wealthy than West, Kardashian is worried about the rapper’s finances, and won’t commit to him until her team thoroughly investigates his net worth?
And she may “be pregnant” because she went to see a doctor last week?
If this story seems a bit far-fetched, that’s because it’s entirely made up.
A Kardashian insider laughed off the mag’s claims, telling Gossip Cop the tab’s tall tales are simply “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties