CLAIM: Kim Kardashian Jealous of Baby North Getting Attention From Kanye West
2:53 pm, June 26th, 2013
The tabloid, pretending to have insight into “Kim’s first days as a mom,” claims that the reality TV queen has had a particularly rough debut as a mother — and that her boyfriend is to blame.
Star says that Kardashian was in pain following her early delivery and had a difficult time breast-feeding.
“While Kanye tried to be sympathetic to Kim’s needs, he spent most of their week in the hospital bonding with Nori,” a so-called “spy” tells the magazine. “Kim is so used to being the center of attention that it was hard for her to deal with Kanye being so focused on Nori.”
Wait a minute.
Is Star — which recently embarrassed itself by falsely accusing West of cheating on Kardashian with a model and previously wrongly told the world he’d abandoned her to raise the baby alone — seriously now going to claim he’s TOO focused on their daughter?
We wish the tab would pick a phony story and just stick with it.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop the Star report is “completely bogus.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?