Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engaged! – SEE RING PIC + PROPOSAL VIDEO
8:58 am, October 22nd, 2013PHOTO/VIDEO
The rapper popped the question on Monday night while celebrating Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
RING PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
West proposed in grand style. He rented out the entire AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco, and asked Kardashian to be his wife in front of their family and friends while a 50-piece orchestra played Lana Del Rey’s “Young and Beautiful” and the words “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” were projected on the ballpark’s jumbo screen (photo below).
Kardashian posted on Instagram a picture (below) of her engagement ring, estimated to be around 15 carats, along with the caption, “YES!!!”
And Hollywood publicist Tracy Nguyen posted video (below) of the orchestra playing West and Keri Hilson’s “Knock You Down” during the proposal.
The couple welcomed their daughter North in June.
This is the first marriage for West, and the third for Kardashian, who was married to NBA player Kris Humphries and music producer Damon Thomas.
Share your thoughts about Kimye getting engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents