Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Eloping?
2:34 pm, June 6th, 2012
A purported “insider” for the mag claims West is “pressuring” his girlfriend to settle in court with estranged husband Kris Humphries so that the rapper can “elope with her!”
West is supposedly pushing Kardashian to “give the NBA player whatever he wants,” just to finalize the divorce, says the “source.”
“Kanye wants to marry Kim, and he’s telling her to expedite the divorce so they can start their future,” notes the alleged pal.
And although Kardashian initially wanted to fight Humphries in court rather than admit their marriage was in any way fraudulent, the so-called insider reveals, “Kim’s starting to come around to Kanye’s way of thinking” as their desire to get married “keeps getting stronger.”
Life & Style goes on to claim that as soon as her divorce is legalized, “Kanye wants to fly Kim to Paris on a private jet and exchange vows in the City of Light.”
While it’s possible that Kardashian and West could get married some time in the future, they currently have NO plans to “elope.”
A Kardashian insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet