Kim Kardashian Tells Gossip Cop Kanye West Rumor is “Absolutely False”
10:02 am, April 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
“You’ve been hearing that Kim and Reggie broke up because she was pressuring him to get married,” claims the site known widely as MediaFakeOut. “Well that WASN’T IT!!!”
The site uses an “EXTREMELY RELIABLE insider” who alleges Bush found instant messages from West on Kardashian’s laptop and came to discover “that Kanye and Kim were GETTING IT POPPIN for many months – ALL BEHIND REGGIE’S BACK!!”
It has less love for accuracy.
Kardashian tells Gossip Cop exclusively the Kanye West rumor is “absolutely false.”
Another source close to the reality star was less polite, calling the MTO report “bulls**t.”
Gossip Cop wishes outlets would check into such off-the-mark allegations before repeating them.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents