Kim Kardashian “Jealous of Her Sisters,” Says Mag
2:22 pm, November 14th, 2012
Kim Kardashian is “jealous of her sisters,” according to Life & Style.
The mag claims the reality star “has become deeply envious” of Khloe’s new “X Factor” hosting gig, as well as Kourtney’s family life, and Kim’s supposed jealousy has “led to some serious tension” among the women.
A so-called “insider” for the mag says, “Kim and Khloe have been fighting lately because Kim is extremely jealous of Khloe’s career.”
The purported insider alleges that Kim “feels like Khloe has become the breakout star of the family, and she hates it.”
And Kim has supposedly taken out her aggression on Khloe, says the tab, by being “very critical of her performance” on “X Factor” thus far.
And Khloe isn’t the only subject of Kim’s green-eyed wrath, says Life & Style.
The magazine notes that Kim “dreamed of having a baby by the time she turned 30,” adding, “But she’s seen that milestone birthday pass her by — while Kourtney has two adorable children.”
Kim’s also envious of Kourtney’s post-baby body, claims a supposed family “friend,” who says the reality star is annoyed that Kourtney’s looking so good.”
What really annoys Kim are lame tabloid rumors pitting her family members against one another.
Like most sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have their fair amount of little squabbles, but they remain very tight-knit above it all.
And would it kill the mag to be a bit more creative in its “reporting”?
In any case, a Kardashian family insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s jealousy tale “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting