CLAIM: Kim Kardashian “Jealous of Khloe Kardashian’s X Factor Hosting Job”
9:55 am, September 14th, 2012
The webloid goes on to report, “While it’s not official yet, sources close to the Kardashian clan tell HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that Kim is already jealous of Khloe’s potential ‘The X Factor’ hosting gig and fears Khloe may outshine her!”
In true HollywoodLife form, the blog goes on to contradict itself just two paragraphs later, quoting a “source” as saying, “It’s a done deal with Khloe and The X Factor. Can’t nothing go wrong.”
And that, allegedly, has led to a so-called “sibling rivalry” between Kim and her younger sister.
The supposed “source” explains, “There was a little beef at first between Khloe and Kim because Khlo made a joke to Kim about Kanye [West] not getting the ‘[American] Idol’ gig.”
“I think Khlo said something to Kim like ‘I guess America thinks I’m a better talent judge than your man,” the “source” claims, adding, “Kim got pissed at Khloe but you know how these girls compete for everything. They like to hide that stuff but it come [sic] out sometime.”
HollywoodLife doesn’t bother providing any actual evidence to support its claim that Kim is “jealous” of Khloe, but instead rambles on about their mom Kris Jenner being both “happy and bitter” about her daughter’s reported new job.
But the site doesn’t have a clue as to what’s actually going on with the Kardashian family.
A rock-solid Kardashian confidante tells Gossip Cop that HollywoodLife’s tale is “ridiculous” and completely off-base.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs