CLAIM: Kim Kardashian’s Family Stages “Intervention” Over Kanye West Absence
2:25 pm, May 2nd, 2013
The magazine, which has been mocked by the family for its bogus coverage of Kim’s pregnancy, claims that before the clan’s vacation to Greece, the Kardashians “sat her down” and confronted her about West.
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, “Kourtney, Khloe and [mom] Kris each talked to her separately.”
“They told her Kanye was treating her badly,” alleges the insider, who adds, “The family feels that Kim jumps through hoops to even be in the same country as Kanye, but he just does whatever he wants, when he wants.”
Another supposed “friend” tells the tab, “Mostly, they’re shocked at how he’s never around,” revealing, “Kourt was the most vocal because she’s been pregnant twice before.”
Bruce Jenner allegedly “said Kanye wasn’t acting like a man,” states the spy, who goes on to allege that Kim “got really angry and kept defending Kanye.”
No, she didn’t.
None of this ever happened.
This “intervention” tale is just the tab’s way of trying to cause more drama in Kim’s pregnancy and relationship in order to sell magazines.
While of course it’s not ideal to have West recording in Paris while Kim is expecting the couple’s baby, the rapper made those arrangements before he hooked up with Kim and the pair is making it work as best as they can.
Regardless, a Kardashian family source tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is just “stupid.”
Perhaps someone should stage a reporting intervention over at Life & Style.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?