Kim Kardashian: “I’m Fine” After Falling Ill on Flight from Paris
8:52 pm, March 8th, 2013
Kim Kardashian says she’s on the mend after bad stomach pains on a trans-Atlantic flight sent her to the doctor.
As Gossip Cop reported, the pregnant reality star was returning from Paris when she started having severe stomach pains.
The mom-to-be understandably became upset, and sought medical care upon landing in Los Angeles.
Now Kardashian says she’s focused on getting better.
“Thanks for all the well wishes, I’m doing fine! Just resting…” she tweeted.
Sister Khloe also assured fans that all is well, blogging, “A lot of you have expressed concern in the recent hours about Kim, and I just wanted to let you all know that mommy and baby are doing fine and just taking it easy right now.”
“Thank you so much to all of our wonderful fans and loved ones for your concern and support,” added Khloe. “We love you!”
As we noted yesterday, Kardashian did NOT have a “miscarriage scare,” as wrongly reported by other outlets.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try