6 Times Kim Kardashian Said She Hates Being Pregnant
Kim Kardashian is not shy about a number of things, including how much she hates being pregnant. In a recent interview, Kardashian admitted being pregnant is “awful.” Now that the expectant mother is only a few weeks from her due date, Gossip Cop is taking a look back at all of the times Kardashian has said she hates being pregnant.
1. In a recent E! interview, Kardashian confessed, “I just don’t think pregnancy and me really agree with each other.” “I hate it. You know pregnancy is not for me,” she said, adding, “It’s awful.”
2. In an October blog post on her website, the reality star complained, “For me, pregnancy is the worst experience of my life! LOL! I don’t enjoy one moment of it and I don’t understand people who enjoy it. I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross.”
3. In June, Kardashian complained of morning sickness, tweeting, “So [expletive] sick today on all levels!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHH I can’t deal!!!!!!!!!! Praying I get through the day!”
4. In a 2014 episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” a pregnant Kardashian was rushed to the hospital in tears. While the doctors tried to figure out what was causing her so much pain, she told Kris Jenner, “I hate this, I can never do this again.”
5. During a 2014 appearance on “Ellen,” Kardashian said that while her labor was relatively easy, her pregnancy was not. She griped, “The whole pregnancy was so bad. I had a few medical issues, so it was really tough, and I gained a lot of weight.”
6. During a 2013 interview with Ryan Seacrest, Kardashian admitted she told Khloe Kardashian not to get pregnant with Lamar Odom: “I’ll call her and say ‘Don’t do it! You’re so lucky.'” She explained that her pregnancy was filled with “a lot of pain everywhere. I’m in pain physically. I was waiting for this amazing experience where I can just do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, feel great, and it hasn’t been that way.”
Tell Gossip Cop what you think of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy complaints?