Kim Kardashian: “Maybe I’m Not Supposed to Have Kids”
11:00 am, November 29th, 2011
In the January issue of Glamour, the reality star reflects on love following her split from Humphries. She tells the mag, “I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed.”
“I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic,” says Kardashian, explaining, “The fact [is] that what I want isn’t possible.”
Kardashian, who has openly talked about wanting children, also notes in the cover story that she’s been rethinking that as well.
She says, “At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I’m not supposed to have kids and all that,” conceding, “Maybe I’ll just be a good aunt.”
Nevertheless, Kardashian tries to remain positive about the future, telling the mag, “Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that’s OK.”
The magazine hits newsstand on December 6.
What do you think about Kardashian’s new outlook on love and having kids?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- The Hottest Wife and Mother In Hollywood: Miranda Kerr