PETA Voices Support for Kim Kardashian Flour Bomber Christina Cho
6:34 pm, March 27th, 2012
In a statement provided to Gossip Cop on Tuesday, a spokesperson for PETA says, “If Christina Cho is the person who sprinkled flour on Kim Kardashian, we know Christina as a very kind, wonderful long time volunteer.”
“At a reception at our LA office last month she was with a group who watched [an anti-fur farm video] and was visibly shaken,” the statement adds. “We will support her totally.”
Cho’s sister Michelle, who is currently PETA’s special projects manager, also released a statement, saying, “I am not my sister’s keeper but I love her and have seen her sacrifice a lot of herself as a terrific activist.”
Michelle continues, “We work in different ways to help stop animal suffering. It is Christina who got me into the movement to protect animals, and I’ll always be grateful to her for opening my eyes.”
It still remains to be seen whether Kardashian will press charges against Cho.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian