Kim Kardashian Reacts to Flour Bombing: “That’s Bullying”
5:15 pm, March 23rd, 2012
“It was crazy,” she told “TMZ Live” on Friday.
The reality star said of the incident, which was allegedly the work of an anti-fur activist, “Whatever your beliefs are… that’s bullying.”
Kardashian also felt it’s hypocritical of the woman who attacked her to use violence in protesting violence against animals.
She observes, ”If you’re trying to promote nonviolence towards animals… why are you trying to be violent towards humans?”
And while she told the show, “I don’t think someone like that should get away with those types of actions,” she didn’t press charges because “I didn’t want to hold up the event.”
Kardashian’s family also reacted to the flour-bombing, taking to Twitter to show their support for Kim.
Khloe wrote, “She handled it amazing! What a low to flour bomb someone.” She added in a later tweet, “I wish I was with my sister tonight. I bet you that woman wouldn’t have dared tried a thing.”
Kourtney said, “Classy to flour bomb my sister at her charity event helping women. I wonder if they would have dared thrown the flour at my hormonal and pregnant self!”
Family matriarch Kris Jenner also chimed in, posting on her blog, “I am so proud of my daughter for handling this situation so professionally and with such poise! Kim wasn’t phased by the attack and simply walked away from the red carpet, brushed herself off and headed right back out!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese