Kim Kardashian Might Press Charges Against Flour Bomber
12:45 pm, March 24th, 2012VIDEO
Kim Kardashian might press charges against the flour bomber who “attacked” her on Thursday night.
The reality star and entrepreneur was launching her True Reflection scent when an unidentified woman dumped white powder all over Kardashian, yelling what sounded like “Fur Hag!” as an apparent stunt on behalf of animal rights activists.
On Friday, Kardashian called the incident an example of “bullying” but explained that she didn’t press charges because she “didn’t want to hold up the event.”
In an interview with her home network E!, however, she said she might take legal action after all.
“I said earlier, no I wasn’t [going to file a complaint],” said Kardashian, but continued, “I am just going to think about it, because I don’t want someone to think they can really get away with that. So we are going to handle that.”
Kardashian was more upset about how the attack distracted from the evening’s festivities, which benefited a charitable organization.
She also expressed fear concerning safety.
“What if that was some other substance? What if that person had a dangerous weapon?” Kardashian says she thought in the aftermath.
Check out Kim’s full response in the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Star Shocker: They Went to Rehab?!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!