Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries
11:57 am, October 31st, 2011
The date of separation is listed as October 31, 2011, according to court papers.
Kardashian cited “irreconcilable differences” in her filing, and asked that Humphries be denied spousal support.
The reality star had Humphries sign a prenuptial agreement.
Ryan Seacrest, who produces Kardashian’s TV shows, first confirmed the news via Twitter, adding that a statement will be forthcoming.
The couple wed on August 20.
Despite reports that the major falling out happened over Humphries’ partying, we’re told one of the deciding factors was actually Kardashian’s unwillingness to leave Los Angeles, where her family and career are.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos