Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries
11:57 am, October 31st, 2011
The date of separation is listed as October 31, 2011, according to court papers.
Kardashian cited “irreconcilable differences” in her filing, and asked that Humphries be denied spousal support.
The reality star had Humphries sign a prenuptial agreement.
Ryan Seacrest, who produces Kardashian’s TV shows, first confirmed the news via Twitter, adding that a statement will be forthcoming.
The couple wed on August 20.
Despite reports that the major falling out happened over Humphries’ partying, we’re told one of the deciding factors was actually Kardashian’s unwillingness to leave Los Angeles, where her family and career are.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank