Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries
11:57 am, October 31st, 2011
The date of separation is listed as October 31, 2011, according to court papers.
Kardashian cited “irreconcilable differences” in her filing, and asked that Humphries be denied spousal support.
The reality star had Humphries sign a prenuptial agreement.
Ryan Seacrest, who produces Kardashian’s TV shows, first confirmed the news via Twitter, adding that a statement will be forthcoming.
The couple wed on August 20.
Despite reports that the major falling out happened over Humphries’ partying, we’re told one of the deciding factors was actually Kardashian’s unwillingness to leave Los Angeles, where her family and career are.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?