WATCH: Kim Kardashian Dishes About Her Family, Kanye West and KUWTK on BBC
5:58 pm, May 18th, 2012VIDEO
In the beginning of the interview, she noted how Scott Disick has done a lot of ”growing up” and is a “good guy.”
Kardashian even admitted that her mom Kris Jenner now “loves him,” and that the family matriarch and Disick have become “best friends.”
Cotton then mentioned that West was with Kardashian in the studio, but wasn’t coming on-air.
“He’s being supportive,” said Kardashian about her new boyfriend, and explained, “He took a little break to hang out with me, then I’ll take a break and hang out with him.”
Kardashian was in England for the launch of her fourth fragrance, “True Reflection,” just as West kicks off his “Watch the Throne” tour with Jay-Z.
“Our schedules matched up perfectly,” said Kardashian, revealing that she will stay with West “hopefully for all the shows.”
The reality star also said that her London trip will be featured on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which she acknowledged is the best gig ever.
“I basically get paid to hang out out with my family. It couldn’t be a better job,” gushed Kardashian.
Check out the video of the FULL interview below.
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?