Kim Kardashian Blasts Pregnancy Weight Gain Reports, “You Are 60 Pounds Off!”
7:08 pm, March 25th, 2013VIDEO
Kim Kardashian is speaking out against tabloid reports that she’s gained a massive amount of weight in her pregnancy so far.
Gossip Cop has already debunked a number of the false stories, including one that claimed the reality star could weigh “200 pounds,” and now Kardashian is slamming the rumors herself.
In a sit-down with “Extra,” the mom-to-be told Maria Menounos, “There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here.’”
As for the stories alleging Kardashian is distraught and crying over her weight gain, the star reveals, “It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight.”
“I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like let’s go to McDonald’s and Taco Bell — that’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it,” she added.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?