Kim Kardashian Blasts Pregnancy Weight Gain Reports, “You Are 60 Pounds Off!”
7:08 pm, March 25th, 2013VIDEO
Kim Kardashian is speaking out against tabloid reports that she’s gained a massive amount of weight in her pregnancy so far.
Gossip Cop has already debunked a number of the false stories, including one that claimed the reality star could weigh “200 pounds,” and now Kardashian is slamming the rumors herself.
In a sit-down with “Extra,” the mom-to-be told Maria Menounos, “There are maybe two or three covers just this week that say I am 200 pounds. I’m like, ‘You are 60 pounds off here.’”
As for the stories alleging Kardashian is distraught and crying over her weight gain, the star reveals, “It wouldn’t even bother me if I gained all the weight.”
“I’m waiting for the moments when someone’s like let’s go to McDonald’s and Taco Bell — that’s not happening for me and I’m kind of sad about it,” she added.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game