Kim Kardashian Engagement Ring From Kris Humphries Auctioned Off For $749,000
3:32 pm, October 15th, 2013PHOTO
The NBA player auctioned off the sparkler for $749,000 at Christie’s in New York on Tuesday.
A rep for Christie’s confirms the sale to Gossip Cop.
Kardashian’s onetime Lorraine Schwartz ring features a 16.21-carat center diamond flanked by two 1.8-carat side diamonds.
The jewel was once reported to be worth $2 million.
Check out a close-up of the ring below, and tell us what you think of the sale price.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank