Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Did NOT “Fake” Proposal, Despite Report
2:31 pm, February 21st, 2014
The webloid, which has regularly gotten stories about the couple completely WRONG, is on another wild goose chase, claiming that the fact that Kardashian is seen wearing her engagement ring in the episode before West pops the question at AT&T Park in San Francisco means that the proposal may have been a “sham.”
RadarOnline admits that it could just be an editing issue, but headlines the piece, “More Kardashian Fakery Exposed.”
Of course, the blog might just be a little defensive, having already falsely claimed that Kardashian picked out her engagement ring.
Back in 2011, the outlet ran a phony story alleging that Kardashian had commissioned a “decoy” for her bling from Kris Humphries.
(Basically, RadarOnline has serious trouble reporting on Kardashian and her jewelry.)
Gossip Cop has learned that the footage of Kardashian wearing her new ring “before” the proposal was indeed taped after West popped the question.
A rep for Bunim/Murray, which produces the reality show, tells us exclusively, “The footage of Kim folding baby clothes, while wearing her engagement ring, although filmed after the proposal, was a better fit for the first episode of the two-part engagement special because we wanted part two to focus on the surprise that was to come.”
And there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own