Kim Kardashian: “Easton West” Would Be “Cute” Baby Name (VIDEO)
12:17 pm, March 29th, 2013VIDEO
Kim Kardashian appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Thursday, and the chief topic of conversation was the reality star’s pregnancy.
Asked whether she and Kanye West had planned to have a child at this time, Kardashian described it as a “pleasant surprise.”
Leno was curious about possible baby names, especially given the Kardashian family’s habit of naming girls with a ‘K.’
“We have a list. Some of them are ‘K’ names, and some of them aren’t,” said Kardashian, who denied widespread reports that West wants to name the child “North.”
She did joke that she likes the name “Easton,” and that “Easton West” would be “cute.”
Kardashian and Leno also discussed whether the birth would be filmed, her nervousness telling sister Khloe about her pregnancy, her feud with Chelsea Handler, the tabloids’ outrageous stories about her weight gain, and even the industry rumors swirling around Leno.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014