Kim Kardashian Cast In Recurring Role On Drop Dead Diva
7:30 pm, January 26th, 2012
Kim Kardashian just scored one of her biggest TV roles to date.
The reality star has been cast as a recurring character on Lifetime’s “Drop Dead Diva.”
Kardashian will play Nikki, a love interest for Ben Feldman’s Fred.
She will make her debut in the show’s fourth season premiere, slated to air this summer.
She’s also made appearances on “90210,” “How I Met Your Mother” and “CSI: NY.”
The “Diva” news was first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On