Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Divorce Finally Going to Trial on May 6
4:02 pm, February 15th, 2013
On Friday, Judge Scott Gordon of Los Angeles County Superior Court set a May 6 trial date, despite the objections of Humphries’ legal camp.
The NBA player has attempted to delay divorce proceedings since the former couple’s October 2011 split, attempting to gain an annulment on the grounds that his 72-day marriage to Kardashian was allegedly fraudulent.
Kardashian, meanwhile, has been anxious to resolve the matter before she welcomes a child with Kanye West this summer.
After months of wrangling — and one of Humphries’ lawyers quitting the case on Thursday — the endgame now appears to be in sight.
Earlier on Friday, a judge ruled that the case is ready for trial, determining that Humphries’ team had had sufficient time to prepare.
May 6 should mark the beginning of the end for the Kardashian-Humphries union.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan