Late Night Hosts Mock Kim Kardashian Divorce Again
2:41 am, November 2nd, 2011
* “I like shaking hands with the people in the front row [of the audience]… You share a brief moment… You have a few seconds of physical contact, then it’s over… kind of like a Kardashian wedding.”
* Leno noted that one of the problems was that Humphries wanted to live in Minnesota and Kardashian didn’t. He said during winters in Minnesota, “You free your a** off, and in Kim’s case that could be fatal.”
* After mentioning how Humphries had only been married for 72 days to Kardashian, Letterman said, “He’s being replaced by Ashton Kutcher.”
* There was also a clip shown, calling all athletes to the “Kim Kardashian Husband Draft.”
But that wasn’t it for Letterman. He devoted his Top Ten list to “Things That Have Lasted Longer Than The Kardashian Marriage.”
10. Chris Christie’s Lunch Hour
9. A Conversation with Regis
8. Any of Brett Favre’s “Retirements”
7. The Line at the Department of Motor Vehicles — Can I Get an Amen?
6. Herman Cain Chief of Staff Mark Block’s Exhale
5. ABC’s Remake of “Charlie’s Angels”
4. My Fatwa
3. Muammar Qaddafi in the Drain Pipe
2. “The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien”
1. This Top Ten List
* Fallon said Humphries found out on TMZ that Kardashian filed for divorce, and “Kim was like, look I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to tell you the normal way through In Touch magazine.”
* He then showed a tribute “montage of some of the best moments of their marriage.” Blink, and you would’ve missed the “montage.”
* Kimmel said Halloween “came and went so fast… it’s like a Kardashian wedding.”
* He also showed footage of Rob Kardashian discussing Kim’s split after “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday. Rob said his family likes to keep “everything private,” prompting Kimmel to question, “Everything? Maybe… a thing?”
Whose jokes did you like the best?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?