Late Night Talk Show Hosts Take Aim at Kim Kardashian Divorce – Day 4
* Leno brought up the rumors that Kardashian is “actually still in love with the [Miami] Dolphins’ Reggie Bush.” He then noted it would be smart for Bush to marry her because, “as a Dolphin, that’s the only way he’s gonna get a ring this year.”
* He also mentioned that “New Girl” star Zooey Deschanel was geting divorced after only two years, “to which Kim said ,’Show off.'”
* Letterman asked, “Whatever happened to staying together for the sake of… the reality show?”
* The talk show host said Kim’s mom stressed her daughter’s marriage was not a sham, “It was an honest to goodness publicity stunt.”
* He even brought up how Lindsay Lohan has been in and out of jail and rehab over and over, and that “she needs to find the right guy and settle down… for 72 days.”
* Kimmel asked that everyone “take a moment of silence and bow our heads” because Kim Kardashian “unfollowed” Kris Humphries on Twitter.
* He followed that up by pointing out, “During that moment of silence the Kardashians earned $80,000.”
* Fallon kicked off his show by saying that President Obama just “went to the G20 summit to give Europe advice on its debt crisis… That’s like J. Lo getting marriage advice from Kim Kardashian.”
At the rate the late night talk show hosts are going, they’ll be telling Kardashian jokes for far longer than her marriage lasted. Whose jokes did you like the best?