Late Night Hosts Mock Kim Kardashian Divorce Once Again
By Michael Lewittes | 1:21 am, November 3rd, 2011
* “California passed a new law… There’s now a five-day waiting period… before Kim Kardashian can get married again.”
* He also said the sad news is that Kim and Kris are divorcing after just 72 days, “but the good news, Kim says this is the divorce she dreamed about since she was 10.”
* Letterman noted that when Regis Philbin “steps aside they’re going to try out replacements… It’s the same thing Kim Kardashian will be doing now.”
* Of the marriage, he said, “Lasted 72 days? …I’ve had Viagra side effects that have lasted longer.”
* After also commenting how Kim and Kris were only married for 72 days, Kimmel said, “I really thought those two were gonna make it to, um… to Thanksgiving.”
* Kimmel said some fans felt betrayed, and now think the couple’s marriage was a fake. He then pointed out that her special was called “‘Kim and Kris’ Fairy Tale Wedding’… Key words being ‘fairy tale’… Do we also believe that ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ was real?”
* Fallon mentioned first that a judge on Wednesday “sentenced Lindsay Lohan to 30 days in jail for violating her probation… Or, as Kim Kardashian put it, ’30 days? That’s like four marriages.’”
* He also said Kardashian claimed her decision to get married had nothing to do with publicity and that she said, “If you don’t believe me, just talk to my publicist.”
Whose jokes did you like the best?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!