Kim Kardashian “Mocks” Khloe’s Marriage to Lamar Odom?
2:19 pm, March 6th, 2013
It turns out Life & Style has a reading comprehension problem to go along with its reporting failures.
The tabloid, which long ago traded substance for sensationalism when it comes to covering the Kardashians, now claims that Kim “lash[ed] out” and “mock[ed]” her sister Khloe’s marriage to Lamar Odom in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan.
Wow, what did Kim say?
Here’s the quote Life & Style takes from Cosmo, calling it Kim’s “lowest blow yet”:
“I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar’s, and that was what seemed to work. [Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change.”
We’ll give you a moment to recover.
Um, does Life & Style realize that Kim was actually PRAISING her sister’s marriage in Cosmo?
The grown-up interpretation of the quote is that Kim was saying that because Khloe and Lamar’s fast marriage worked out, she thought she could have the same success with hers.
Now the tabloid is in a deep hole, and forced to twist Kim’s words into the exact opposite of what she meant.
It’s sad to see Life & Style flail about cluelessly as Kardashian and Odom continue their happy lives together.
Sad, but not surprising.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents