Kim Kardashian “Mocks” Khloe’s Marriage to Lamar Odom?
2:19 pm, March 6th, 2013
It turns out Life & Style has a reading comprehension problem to go along with its reporting failures.
The tabloid, which long ago traded substance for sensationalism when it comes to covering the Kardashians, now claims that Kim “lash[ed] out” and “mock[ed]” her sister Khloe’s marriage to Lamar Odom in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan.
Wow, what did Kim say?
Here’s the quote Life & Style takes from Cosmo, calling it Kim’s “lowest blow yet”:
“I saw fast marriages like Khloe and Lamar’s, and that was what seemed to work. [Now] I say give it a good six months before you commit. Feelings change.”
We’ll give you a moment to recover.
Um, does Life & Style realize that Kim was actually PRAISING her sister’s marriage in Cosmo?
The grown-up interpretation of the quote is that Kim was saying that because Khloe and Lamar’s fast marriage worked out, she thought she could have the same success with hers.
Now the tabloid is in a deep hole, and forced to twist Kim’s words into the exact opposite of what she meant.
It’s sad to see Life & Style flail about cluelessly as Kardashian and Odom continue their happy lives together.
Sad, but not surprising.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed