Kim Kardashian Says “I Would Die If I Had Kids” on Kourtney & Kim Take Miami
10:27 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
On Monday’s part two of the “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami” premiere, Kim criticized Kourtney’s life as a mother, telling her sister, “Mom life is so torturous,” saying Kourtney’s day-to-day was “boring and miserable.”
Kim added, “I would die if I had kids right now.”
Her sister shot back, “Good thing you don’t, if that’s how you feel about them.”
“I would feel bad for your kids,” Kourtney said.
Check back for the video later!
What do you think about Kim’s statements on being a mom… just before she got pregnant?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?