Kim Kardashian Says “I Would Die If I Had Kids” on Kourtney & Kim Take Miami
10:27 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
On Monday’s part two of the “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami” premiere, Kim criticized Kourtney’s life as a mother, telling her sister, “Mom life is so torturous,” saying Kourtney’s day-to-day was “boring and miserable.”
Kim added, “I would die if I had kids right now.”
Her sister shot back, “Good thing you don’t, if that’s how you feel about them.”
“I would feel bad for your kids,” Kourtney said.
Check back for the video later!
What do you think about Kim’s statements on being a mom… just before she got pregnant?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court