Kim Kardashian Says “I Would Die If I Had Kids” on Kourtney & Kim Take Miami
10:27 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
On Monday’s part two of the “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami” premiere, Kim criticized Kourtney’s life as a mother, telling her sister, “Mom life is so torturous,” saying Kourtney’s day-to-day was “boring and miserable.”
Kim added, “I would die if I had kids right now.”
Her sister shot back, “Good thing you don’t, if that’s how you feel about them.”
“I would feel bad for your kids,” Kourtney said.
Check back for the video later!
What do you think about Kim’s statements on being a mom… just before she got pregnant?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?