CLAIM: Kim Kardashian to Wear “Decoy” of $2 Million Engagement Ring
12:01 pm, June 10th, 2011
According to the blog, Kardashian loves her estimated $2 million, 20.5 carat engagement ring from Kris Humphries “so much so that she never wants to take it off, but at the same time she worries about something happening to her most precious possession.”
That’s why, reports RadarOnline, she’s “commissioned a top jeweler to make her a ‘decoy’ ring — an exact replica but with a cubic zirconia instead of a diamond!”
“It’s going to be perfect and really difficult to detect that it’s a fake to the untrained eye,” claims a RadarOnline source, who adds, “She will wear the real thing when she goes to special events or when she feels comfortable, but when she’s just tooling around she can wear her ‘decoy.’”
Actually the only thing that’s fake is RadarOnline’s report.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the “decoy” ring story is “not true.”
Like costume jewelry, the blog’s tale is equally worthless.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate