CLAIM: Kim Kardashian to Wear “Decoy” of $2 Million Engagement Ring
12:01 pm, June 10th, 2011
According to the blog, Kardashian loves her estimated $2 million, 20.5 carat engagement ring from Kris Humphries “so much so that she never wants to take it off, but at the same time she worries about something happening to her most precious possession.”
That’s why, reports RadarOnline, she’s “commissioned a top jeweler to make her a ‘decoy’ ring — an exact replica but with a cubic zirconia instead of a diamond!”
“It’s going to be perfect and really difficult to detect that it’s a fake to the untrained eye,” claims a RadarOnline source, who adds, “She will wear the real thing when she goes to special events or when she feels comfortable, but when she’s just tooling around she can wear her ‘decoy.’”
Actually the only thing that’s fake is RadarOnline’s report.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the “decoy” ring story is “not true.”
Like costume jewelry, the blog’s tale is equally worthless.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting