Kim Kardashian: I “Always Should Have Been” With Kanye West
1:04 pm, February 25th, 2013PHOTOS
The reality star admits that she was too judgmental back in 2009 when her sister Kourtney got pregnant without being married to Scott Disick, saying, “I was like, ‘You’re not married! How could you do this?’ I was really firm and strict. But she was like, ‘Marriage isn’t what I want.’ And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did.”
On how her relationship with West evolved from friends to lovers, Kardashian shares, “Sometimes you’re just not ready. A person could have it all, and you’re not ready for it all. But this is where I probably always should have been.”
She adds that, “[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don’t have this sense of urgency about it. I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me.”
The Marriage Counselor actress further reveals that she had doubts about whether one could truly “have it all” in a relationship – ”the truth, the excitement, and the passion” — but says that since being with West, “Now I know you can.”
The magazine hits newsstands on March 5.
Check out the photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained