Kim Kardashian “Controlled” By “Madman” Kanye West, Claims Tabloid
2:43 pm, November 6th, 2013
The magazine claims Kardashian’s friends and family are “deeply concerned” about her relationship with West, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying, “She’s under Kanye’s spell. He’s making decisions about everything.”
Life & Style further alleges that the reality star “secretly hated” West’s proposal, with the so-called “source” sharing, “Nothing about the engagement was Kim.”
Um… an extravagant, expensive proposal filled with family and friends is not Kim Kardashian?!
Anyway, the tab goes on to claim that West is “calling the shots about the wedding, the house they’re reconstructing, everything down to what shoes she’s going to wear to events.”
And Khloe Kardashian is supposedly not happy about how the rapper is alleging controlling her sister.
“She thinks — and tells Kim as much — that she’s her own woman and shouldn’t have anyone telling her what to wear or do,” adds the mag’s purported “insider.”
Oh, is that why Khloe was crying “tears of joy” when her sister got engaged to the rapper?
Of course, everyone knows tWest has a strong personality and Kardashian herself admits that he gives her fashion advice.
But the couple is happy together, and this story is just more tabloid nonsense concocted to sell magazines.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us the mag’s tale is “ridiculous and not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'