CLAIM: Kris Humphries to Expose Kim Kardashian-Kanye West Affair in Court
2:49 pm, April 4th, 2012
The tabloid’s cover story alleges that Humphries is “digging in his heels for a dirty divorce battle” and preparing to tell the world about his estranged wife’s liaisons with the rapper.
“Kris found out that Kim was cheating with Kanye West while they were engaged,” claims a so-called “insider,” who explains that while Kardashian promised to cut off contact with West, she never did.
Star says Kardashian and West were “secretly in touch” during her 72-day marriage to Humphries, and that it’s all going to come out in court testimony unless Kardashian pays Humphries $10 million.
“Kris is ready to blow the lid off of all of Kim’s lies and reveal who she really is,” claims the “insider,” who thinks it might be wise for Kardashian “to just write him a big, fat check to keep quiet.”
Humphries is supposedly angling to use “evidence of Kim’s cheating as proof their marriage was a sham from the start,” thereby invalidating the former couple’s prenuptial agreement.
A Star source contends that the NBA player is going to request an annulment and “ask Kim for a final $10 million payoff.”
But while West has expressed having fallen in love with Kardashian, the tabloid’s premise — that Humphries is essentially preparing to blackmail her over an alleged, “sham”-proving affair — simply is not true.”
Neither Star nor Humphries himself is “exposing” any “secret lover.”
A source close to Kardashian calls the “courtroom bombshell” story “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court