Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fighting Over Possible C-Section Delivery?
2:40 pm, June 12th, 2013
Kim Kardashian received “one of the biggest shocks of her life” when her doctor supposedly told her “she was likely going to need a C-section” to deliver her baby next month, reports Life & Style.
The mag, which has been mocked by the Kardashian family for its BOGUS coverage of the star’s pregnancy, quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “She can still technically have a natural birth, but they told her the baby was large and sitting in a way that applied pressure.”
The tab goes on to claim that Kardashian has decided to get the “emergency surgery,” but alleges Kanye West is not on board with birthing plans.
Um, it’s not an “emergency” procedure if it’s planned.
Anyway, Life & Style’s supposed “source” goes on to share, “While Kim’s told Kanye that a C-section is what she wants, he’d prefer she did not have a C-section.”
The fake “pal” claims that because West’s mother died as a result of a plastic surgery procedure, “He’s really paranoid about medical stuff and he doesn’t want any unnecessary risk.”
Uh… C-sections are incredibly common nowadays and are not the same as plastic surgery. At all.
Moreover, tabloids need to stop using West’s mom’s death in order to fabricate stories about him causing drama with Kardashian’s birth.
One has nothing to do with the other.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us it’s simply “not true” that the reality star and West are at odds when it comes to her delivery plans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted