TAB: Kim Kardashian Wants to Buy Victoria and David Beckham’s $28 Million Mansion
12:50 pm, March 27th, 2012
The British tab reports that “Kardashian has spoken to real estate agents in LA to arrange viewings of Beckingham Palace,” located in the English countryside, because she would like to buy it.
According to The Sun, the Beckhams are looking to sell their $28 million home, which sits on 17 acres and comes complete with a pool, gym, helipad, recording studio, and even a golf course.
“Kim has her eye on it as a European base for her big family,” writes the paper, adding, “Beckingham Palace could house plenty of people, which is convenient considering the size of Kim’s family.”
And when the Kardashians and Jenners aren’t slumming at Kim’s new place 5,500 miles away from their California homes, says the tab, she’ll try “to cash in on the Beckham history and rent out the pad to rich fans of the pair.”
Here’s what’s true: The Beckhams have a ridiculously tricked-out home in England.
Here’s what’s not true: Everything else.
Kim Kardashian is not looking to buy “Beckingham Palace.”
A source close to the reality star and entrepreneur assures Gossip Cop that The Sun story is “totally not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?