Kim Kardashian Did NOT Get New “Booty Injections,” Despite MediaTakeOut Report
11:08 am, December 23rd, 2013
Kim Kardashian is once again the subject of a ridiculous MediaTakeOut rumor.
The webloid, which has spread rumors that the reality star’s baby North West is fake and once confused Kardashian with a random naked porn star, now claims that she’s gone “OVERBOARD” with “BOOTY INJECTIONS.”
“Kim Took One Too Many… Booty Shots!!!” screams MediaTakeOut, which has been so frequently wrong about Kardashian, Kanye West called them out as “full of sh*t.”
As evidence of Kardashian’s supposed “procedure,” the blog posts pictures of the star in tight black pants, looking the exact same as always.
“Up until now, Kim’s booty injection regiment (sic) has made her look BETTER. But we may have just reached a TIPPING POINT,” declares the outlet.
We reached the “tipping point” with MediaTakeOut long ago.
Maybe it was one of the countless times the site posted a false report and Kardashian and West splitting.
Or perhaps it was when the outlet made up a story about Kardashian getting breast implants.
Of course, this isn’t even the first time the blog has made the bogus allegation about Kardashian getting butt work done.
Maybe MediaTakeOut should worry less about “fake cakes” and more about correcting fake rumors.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the new report is “totally wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?