Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Use “Body Doubles” For Protection?
7:14 pm, July 23rd, 2013
That’s what Perez Hilton thinks.
The blogger is spreading a rumor that Kris Jenner’s recent talk show trick with a decoy infant “sparked some ideas” for West, who is supposedly “strongly considering” the use of actual doubles for the entire family.
Hilton quotes a “source” as saying, “It may seem slightly paranoid, but he’s deadly serious about it. Kanye’s terrified they could be the target of a kidnap attempt — or worse.”
“There are a lot of crazy people out there and he keeps saying he’ll do whatever it takes to keep his family safe,” adds the outlet’s supposed insider.
The blogger writes, “Kim, Kanye, and Nori will reportedly each have their own set of impersonators. Then, when they plan on going out, they will all leave in separate vehicles to keep photographers and unwanted visitors guessing!”
While West obviously wants to keep his newborn safe — and certainly wants as little to do with paparazzi as possible — there has been absolutely NO discussion of regular “body doubles” for him or Kardashian.
A source close to the situation calls the report “fake.”
That would certainly be in keeping with previous Perez Hilton “reporting” on West and Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game