Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Use “Body Doubles” For Protection?
7:14 pm, July 23rd, 2013
That’s what Perez Hilton thinks.
The blogger is spreading a rumor that Kris Jenner’s recent talk show trick with a decoy infant “sparked some ideas” for West, who is supposedly “strongly considering” the use of actual doubles for the entire family.
Hilton quotes a “source” as saying, “It may seem slightly paranoid, but he’s deadly serious about it. Kanye’s terrified they could be the target of a kidnap attempt — or worse.”
“There are a lot of crazy people out there and he keeps saying he’ll do whatever it takes to keep his family safe,” adds the outlet’s supposed insider.
The blogger writes, “Kim, Kanye, and Nori will reportedly each have their own set of impersonators. Then, when they plan on going out, they will all leave in separate vehicles to keep photographers and unwanted visitors guessing!”
While West obviously wants to keep his newborn safe — and certainly wants as little to do with paparazzi as possible — there has been absolutely NO discussion of regular “body doubles” for him or Kardashian.
A source close to the situation calls the report “fake.”
That would certainly be in keeping with previous Perez Hilton “reporting” on West and Kardashian.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years