Kim Kardashian Greeted By Thousands of Fans and 50 Protestors in Bahrain
11:27 am, December 2nd, 2012
Though Kardashian had earlier called Bahrain ”the prettiest place on earth,” police had to fire tear gas at around 50 Islamic protesters, who were unhappy about her presence.
Of course, despite the few extremist’s objections, there were THOUSANDS of screaming fans who were beyond elated by Kardashian opening a branch of Millions of Milkshakes in the Gulf Kingdom.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents