Kim Kardashian Greeted By Thousands of Fans and 50 Protestors in Bahrain
11:27 am, December 2nd, 2012
Though Kardashian had earlier called Bahrain ”the prettiest place on earth,” police had to fire tear gas at around 50 Islamic protesters, who were unhappy about her presence.
Of course, despite the few extremist’s objections, there were THOUSANDS of screaming fans who were beyond elated by Kardashian opening a branch of Millions of Milkshakes in the Gulf Kingdom.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress