TAB: Kim Kardashian “Worried” Her Baby Will Be “Bad For Business”
12:21 pm, February 27th, 2013
Kim Kardashian is in a “panic” that her baby will be “bad for business,” reports Life & Style.
The tabloid claims the reality star has been working frantically the past couple of weeks because “she’s stressed about how motherhood will affect her career.”
A so-called “friend” of Kardashian tells the mag, “Kim is nervous about her money-making abilities once she gets super pregnant.”
According to the purported pal, “She doesn’t care how much stress [working] puts on her body; she wants to make the money [now].”
The mag notes that Kardashian has “traveled around the globe to rake in an estimated $1.475 million” since she and Kanye West “first conceived.”
Another supposed “insider” reveals to Life & Style, “She’ll go anywhere.”
Uh… how is this any different from before Kardashian got pregnant, when she was traveling everywhere from Paris to Dubai relentlessly?
Anyway, the mag’s first “friend” goes on to claim, “Kim is a bit worried that having a baby will affect her sexy brand image she’s built up over the years,” adding, “She’s worried she won’t be asked to make club appearances — her bread and butter — once she gets huge or becomes a mom.”
Well obviously she’s not going to make club appearances when she’s nine months pregnant — that idea is preposterous.
Also, we’re fairly certain that the millionaire reality mogul will be OK financially if she chooses to stay home during that tiny sliver of her career.
In fact, it’s more likely that Kardashian having a baby with a celebrity like West will increase her star power.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us the tab’s tale is “so wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle