Kim Kardashian Wants Baby to Take Her Last Name Over Kanye West’s?
6:18 pm, February 6th, 2013
“There’s trouble in paradise for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West,” begins a piece from Star, which reports that an “old-fashioned” West “wants the pregnant star to change her name to Kim West once they presumably marry.”
According to the mag, not only has Kardashian said “no way” to taking the rapper’s last name, “But she may want their baby to have her name too!”
A purported “insider” for the tabloid claims, “Kim told him she’ll always be a Kardashian,” revealing, “Kanye is very disappointed and upset about the whole thing, but Kim is refusing to budge.”
“She also thinks it’s a way to let him know that she is not after him for his money,” adds the alleged “source.”
What does taking or not taking West’s name have to do with money? That “explanation” makes ZERO sense.
Moreover, we’re fairly certain that West is not worried that his mega-rich girlfriend with whom he decided to have a baby is only with him because of his wealth.
Oh, and one more thing: Kardashian actually wanted to take Kris Humphries last name when they married, but Kris Jenner ultimately persuaded her against it for professional reasons.
That said, while Kardashian has not decided whether she will take West’s name — considering they are not even engaged — Gossip Cop is told the couple’s baby will certainly have its father’s last name.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related