Kanye West Ordered Kim Kardashian: “No Hand-Me-Downs” For Baby?
10:26 am, February 17th, 2013
According to the supermarket tabloid, Kim’s sister Kourtney had been saving “baby clothes in a big box to pass on for Kim’s kiddie,” but was told to forget it.
The magazine quotes a so-called “source” as saying West told Kim, “My kid’s gonna have the very best of everything, always, And that means not wearing anybody’s used crap ever!”
The only crap here is the Enquirer‘s reporting.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, “hand-me-downs” were never an issue. Kim already told Jimmy Kimmel during an appearance that West is going to have the baby’s clothes “specially made.”
Of course, this is the same tabloid that tried to link Kim to Tim Tebow (BS), that she was spending $200,000 to have twins (wrong); and that West was banning her from listening to rap music (not true).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?