Kanye West Ordered Kim Kardashian: “No Hand-Me-Downs” For Baby?
10:26 am, February 17th, 2013
According to the supermarket tabloid, Kim’s sister Kourtney had been saving “baby clothes in a big box to pass on for Kim’s kiddie,” but was told to forget it.
The magazine quotes a so-called “source” as saying West told Kim, “My kid’s gonna have the very best of everything, always, And that means not wearing anybody’s used crap ever!”
The only crap here is the Enquirer‘s reporting.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, “hand-me-downs” were never an issue. Kim already told Jimmy Kimmel during an appearance that West is going to have the baby’s clothes “specially made.”
Of course, this is the same tabloid that tried to link Kim to Tim Tebow (BS), that she was spending $200,000 to have twins (wrong); and that West was banning her from listening to rap music (not true).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank