Kim Kardashian: “I Would Have a Baby Artificially Inseminated” (VIDEO)
10:55 am, June 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kim Kardashian says she wants to have a baby by age 40 — regardless of whether she has a man in her life at the time.
The reality star revealed her plan on Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” telling Scott Disick and his pal Raul, “I think if I’m 40 and I don’t have any kids and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated.”
“In the sperm bank, do they show pictures [of the donor]?” asks Kardashian while the trio’s first course is being served at dinner.
She then muses, “I would feel like Mary, like Jesus is my baby, you know?”
Later in the show, The Virgin Mary Kardashian flashes online users on ChatRoulette.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet