Kim Kardashian: “I Would Have a Baby Artificially Inseminated” (VIDEO)
10:55 am, June 18th, 2012VIDEO
Kim Kardashian says she wants to have a baby by age 40 — regardless of whether she has a man in her life at the time.
The reality star revealed her plan on Sunday’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” telling Scott Disick and his pal Raul, “I think if I’m 40 and I don’t have any kids and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated.”
“In the sperm bank, do they show pictures [of the donor]?” asks Kardashian while the trio’s first course is being served at dinner.
She then muses, “I would feel like Mary, like Jesus is my baby, you know?”
Later in the show, The Virgin Mary Kardashian flashes online users on ChatRoulette.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together