No Truth to Kim Kardashian Adoption Rumor
3:36 pm, December 15th, 2010
In a “world exclusive” cover story, Life & Style claims Kim Kardashian is “considering adoption.”
Not “adopting,” mind you.
Just “considering” it.
The entire story hinges on Kardashian’s planned visit to South Africa to promote Brutal Fruit cocktails. After she supposedly saw a photo of babies being cared for at an orphanage in the country, Kardashian “really changed her mind about adoption,” says a so-called “friend,” and decided to visit the Door of Hope orphanage near where she’ll be staying.
A Life & Style source adds that Kardashian’s position as aunt to her sister Kourtney‘s son Mason has “shown Kim just how much she can love someone else’s baby.”
Well, it is true that Kardashian loves being an aunt and will be spending part of this month in South Africa, possibly even visiting an orphanage while there.
But that’s as far as this story goes.
She is NOT planning to adopt.
A source close to Kardashian calls the Life & Style “exclusive” total “b.s.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?