Kim Delaney of “Army Wives” Pulled Off Stage After Stumbling Through Speech
11:16 am, September 23rd, 2011VIDEO
Kim Delaney was pulled off stage after delivering a slurred, bizarre speech at an event for former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
The “Army Wives” actress struggled through her prepared remarks, which were at times unintelligible, while honoring Gates with the Liberty Medal Award at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
It’s not clear what was wrong with Delaney, who appeared disheveled and disoriented.
Delaney has battled substance abuse in the past, including a 2002 arrest for drunk driving.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids