Kardashian on Kourtney & Kim Take NY: “Married Life Isn’t What I Thought It’d Be”
2:29 am, January 9th, 2012
In the first show, while Kim and Kourtney take a few relaxing days in Mystic, Connecticut, Kris heads north of the border with Scott Disick to Toronto, where the basketball player does a club appearance for cash.
One problem: The boys don’t tell their significant others about their road trip.
When all return back to New York, Kim blast Kris: “How does it make me feel that your wife needs to find out your in a different country on twitter? …That is so shady of you.”
And their relationship doesn’t get any better in the second episode during which Kim jets off to Dubai for an appearance with Kris Jenner at the opening of a Millions of Milkshakes.
While thousand of miles away from her spouse, Kim admits, “I feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I’ve been here in Dubai.”
She adds, “Being away from my husband… I’m back to myself. I’m enjoying this feeling.”
When returning to the U.S., Jenner asks Kim if she’s “excited” to get back to her husband, to which the reality star confesses, “Not really.”
She goes on to tell her mom, “There’s something in my relationship that I feel is not right… Married life isn’t what I thought it would be with him.”
“My heart is telling me I did this too fast,” says Kim right as the show ends.
Gossip Cop will have video shortly.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?