Kiefer Sutherland and Jennifer Love Hewitt Not Joining New “Dallas”
2:43 pm, October 4th, 2010
Everything’s bigger in Texas — including wrong rumors.
Stories circulating on Monday have not one, not two, but three major names attached to a TNT reboot of the iconic series “Dallas.”
Kiefer Sutherland (“24″), Jennifer Love Hewitt (“Ghost Whisperer”) and Josh Holloway (“Lost”) are all coming off successful TV shows, and now outlets including the Daily Mail claim they’re primed to join a new version of “Dallas,” along with original stars Larry Hagman and Patrick Duffy.
The updated version will reportedly focus on the scandalous Ewing family’s younger generation.
But don’t expect to see any of the rumored cast additions.
“There’s no truth” to reports linking Sutherland to “Dallas,” his representative tells Gossip Cop.
A spokesperson for Hewitt labels her supposed involvement “not true.”
And Holloway’s rep echoes their sentiments, saying it’s “not happening.”
It looks like the inaccurate reports tried to attach three big actors to the project… yet couldn’t manage to name a Lone Star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court