Kidd Kraddick, Radio Host, Dead at 53
1:45 am, July 28th, 2013
Kidd Kraddick, the syndicated radio personality, died on Saturday at a charity golf tournament in New Orleans.
He was 53.
An official cause of death has not been released.
Kraddick hosted “Kidd Kraddick in the Morning” out of Dallas, and was heard in more than 100 markets; the show had also been part of the “Dish Nation” television program.
His shocking death prompted Twitter condolences from Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Joe Jonas, Scooter Braun, Mark Cuban, Khloe Kardashian, and other well-known fans and friends.
Kraddick died at an event organized to raise money for Kidd’s Kids, which benefits terminally ill children and their families.
His management team said in a statement, “He died doing what he loved, and his final day was spent selflessly focused on those special children that meant the world to him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?