Kidd Kraddick, Radio Host, Dead at 53
1:45 am, July 28th, 2013
Kidd Kraddick, the syndicated radio personality, died on Saturday at a charity golf tournament in New Orleans.
He was 53.
An official cause of death has not been released.
Kraddick hosted “Kidd Kraddick in the Morning” out of Dallas, and was heard in more than 100 markets; the show had also been part of the “Dish Nation” television program.
His shocking death prompted Twitter condolences from Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Joe Jonas, Scooter Braun, Mark Cuban, Khloe Kardashian, and other well-known fans and friends.
Kraddick died at an event organized to raise money for Kidd’s Kids, which benefits terminally ill children and their families.
His management team said in a statement, “He died doing what he loved, and his final day was spent selflessly focused on those special children that meant the world to him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank