Kidd Kraddick, Radio Host, Dead at 53
1:45 am, July 28th, 2013
Kidd Kraddick, the syndicated radio personality, died on Saturday at a charity golf tournament in New Orleans.
He was 53.
An official cause of death has not been released.
Kraddick hosted “Kidd Kraddick in the Morning” out of Dallas, and was heard in more than 100 markets; the show had also been part of the “Dish Nation” television program.
His shocking death prompted Twitter condolences from Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Joe Jonas, Scooter Braun, Mark Cuban, Khloe Kardashian, and other well-known fans and friends.
Kraddick died at an event organized to raise money for Kidd’s Kids, which benefits terminally ill children and their families.
His management team said in a statement, “He died doing what he loved, and his final day was spent selflessly focused on those special children that meant the world to him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too