TABLOID: Khloe Kardashian’s Weight Loss Driving “Jealous” Kim To “Binge-Eat”
10:42 am, April 3rd, 2013
The mag, which recently claimed Kim had slammed Khloe’s marriage to Lamar Odom, is now alleging that the sisters are feuding over their bodies.
In a cover story about Khloe titled, “I’m The Hot Sister Now!” the tabloid says the reality star’s svelte new figure is “driving a scared and jealous Kim to binge-eat.”
The rag claims Kim has “risen to roughly 200 pounds” only six months into her pregnancy, and quotes a so-called “friend” as saying, “She was always the sexy one in the family, and she loved it. Now that she’s gaining so much weight, Kim isn’t confident about her body.”
“It makes matters worse that Khloe is looking amazing,” notes the supposed pal, who adds, “It’s hard for Kim to be happy for her.”
The tabloid goes on to say that Kim is having an even tougher time with Khloe’s new figure because she herself has been “subjected to mean-spirited jibes about her weight gain.”
Yes, and this story a perfect example of one of those jibes.
The magazine is alleging Kim is 200 pounds when the star has repeatedly busted that rumor, and pits her against Khloe in a pathetic effort to try to start some sort of weight war between the sisters.
It’s all NONSENSE.
Kim is NOT upset about her weight gain — she is pregnant, after all.
Nor is the mom-to-be “jealous” of Khloe’s new figure.
She’s happy for Khloe, just as Khloe is happy that Kim is expecting a baby.
All claims to the contrary are just the result of lame tabloids trying desperately to cause controversy in the famous family.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship